Fortunato No.4 Milk Block 100g
- Brand: Anvers Confectionery
- Product Code: ACMLK100
- Availability: In Stock
Check delivery at your postcode
Fortunato No.4 is genetically certified as the world's rarest chocolate, a direct descendant of the original mother cacao tree. Anvers Confectionery is proud to have exclusive rights to produce it for the Australian market.
- Good clean snap and gloss (high cacao butter)
- Soft fruit aromas followed by a balance of light roasted cacao and creamy dairy
- Low bitterness for 47% cacao (due to white beans) and a slight hint of sodium
- The words 'perfect balance' spring to mind
- Chocolate is from a unique bean certified 'REAL' Nacional
- Scientifically proven to be genetically purer than other varieties marketed as 'Nacional'
- No slave labour - producer works with farmers in the fields
- Slow growing variety of sustainable cacao
- Chocolate is produced on old method conching roller
- High cacao butter content - no cacao powder, palm oil or trans-fats used in manufacturing